Helen Chang-DeGuzman, M.D. Profile
- B.S. in Premedicine, The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 1992.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Jefferson Medical College, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia, PA, 1996.
- Internship and Residency, University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, PA, 1996-1999.
- Nephrology Fellow, University Health Center of Pittsburgh, Renal-Electrolyte Division, Pittsburgh, PA, 1999-2001.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1999.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2001, 2011.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Staff Member, Christiana Care Health System, Kidney Transplant Program, Newark, DE, 2008-Present.
- Staff Member, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 2001-Present.
- Staff Member, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE, 2001-Present.
- Staff Member, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 2001-Present.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2001-Present.
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Renal Physicians Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Kidney Transplant
- Peritoneal Dialysis