About Nephrology Associates
Nephrology Associates, P.A. is the largest single specialty practice caring for patients with kidney disease and hypertension in the State of Delaware and Cecil County, MD.
Established in 1974, Nephrology Associates has earned the trust of patients and the respect of the local medical community for nearly five decades. Our board-certified nephrologists and mid-level providers are experts in the management of hypertension, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, end-stage renal disease, kidney transplantation, kidney stones, and other kidney-related disorders.
WHAT WE DO…..
- Provide a multi-disciplinary approach to managing chronic kidney disease (CKD) through S.P.R.I.N.T. This is our patient-focused program which emphasizes education and medical care designed to delay progression and ensure improved outcomes for patients with CKD.
- Support one of the largest home dialysis populations on the east coast at Delaware's only free-standing home dialysis unit, as well as through other clinics throughout the state.
- Provide diagnostic evaluation, maintenance and repair of dialysis accesses at our state-of-the-art vascular access centers in Newark and Milford.
- Serve as the Medical Director and transplant nephrologists for Delaware’s first solid organ transplant program, Christiana Care Kidney Transplant Program.
- We commit to community service by supporting the National Kidney Foundation and PKD Foundation "Walks," as well as other educational efforts throughout the region.