Shalini Sehgal, M.D. Profile
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.), Government Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh, India, 1996.
- Rotatory Internship; Demonstrator; Internal Medicine Residency, Government Medical College Hospital, Chandigarh, India, 1996-1999.
- Internal Medicine Internship, North Shore University Hospital, Forest Hills, NY, 1999-2000.
- Internal Medicine Residency/Chief Resident, Newton Wellesley Hospital, Newton, MA, 2000-2002.
- Nephrology Fellowship, Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center, Baltimore, MD, 2002-2004.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2002.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2004.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Staff Member, Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, DE, 2004-Present.
- Staff Member, Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital, Milford, DE, 2004-Present.
- Medical Director, Acute Hemodialysis Unit, Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, 2011-Present.
- Medical Director, Chronic Hemodialysis Unit, Fresenius Medical Care, Rehoboth Beach, DE, 2011-Present.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Lewes, DE, 2004-Present.
- American Medical Association
- American Society of Nephrology
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Renal Physicians Association
AREAS OF INTEREST