Shadrienne N. Williams, PA-C Profile
- B.S. in Medical Technology, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2001.
- Master of Medical Science (M.M.S.) in Physician Assistant Studies, Arcadia University, Glenside, PA, 2008.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified Physician Assistant, 2008.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Physician Assistant, Emergency Department, Bayhealth Kent General Hospital, Dover, DE, 2008-2010.
- Physician Assistant, Compassionate Pain Management, Dover, DE, 2010-2013.
- Physician Assistant, Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2013-Present.
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Nephrology Physician Assistants
- National Kidney Foundation
AREAS OF INTEREST