Ranine Ghamrawi, MD
- Lebanese university faculty of medical sciences, Beirut, lebanon , M.D, 2014.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board certified in Nephrology and hypertension , 2021.
- Board certified in internal medicine, 2018.
- Winner of the Shark Tank competition in the NBLU . 08/2020
- Nominated for the Mayo Clinic 2020 Angela and Anne V. Marinelli Endowed Fellowship award-04/2020.
- Recipient of the Mayo International Health Program Scholarship Award - Global health –Nepal- 12/2018.
- Michigan State University- 18 th annual research forum- Best Resident Oral Study Presentation-05/2016.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Nephrology and Hypertension Fellowship, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN 2018-2021.
- Internal Medicine Internship and Residency, Hurley Medical Center/ Michigan State University, Flint, MI, 2015-2018.
- Preliminary- Internal medicine internship, Lebanese university Faculty of medical sciences, Beirut, Lebanon,2014-2015.
- American Society of Nephrology.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- National kidney foundation
- International society of nephrology
- American college of physicians
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Women’s health/ hypertensive disorders of pregnancy/eclampsia/ preeclampsia
- Onco -nephrology
- Polycystic kidney disease
- Glomerulonephritis- Iga nephropathy etc…
- Kidney stones
- Ad-hoc reviewer: Hypertension in Pregnancy – 2019- present.
INSTITUTIONAL/DEPARTMENTAL ADMINISTRATIVE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Nephrology and Hypertension Research Committee 2019-2020 Mayo Clinic
- Nephrology and Hypertension Educational Committee, Mayo clinic. 2019-2020