Nealanjon P Das DO
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, B.A. in biological sciences, 1995.
- Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine, Kirksville, MO, D.O., 2001.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Nephrology, 2007, recertified 2017.
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2004, recertified 2014.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Nephrologist, Nephrology Associates, 2017-Present.
- Hospitalist, Christiana Care Hospitalist Partners, 2016-Present.
- Nephrologist and Hospitalist, Locum Leaders, Hawaii Permanente Medical Group, Kaiser Permanente Moanalua Medical Center, Honolulu, HI, 2014-2016.
- Nephrologist, MedPro Technologies LLC, Dept of Medicine, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI, 2013.
- Chief Hospitalist, Internal Medicine Hospitalist Service, Dept of Medicine, Fort Belvoir Community Hospital, Fort Belvoir, VA, 2011-2013.
- Assistant Chief, Staff Nephrologist, Dept of Medicine, Tripler Army Medical Center, Honolulu, HI, 2010-2011.
- Internship in internal Medicine, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, TX, 2001-2002.
- Residency in internal medicine, Brooke Army Medical Center, Fort Sam Houston, TX, 2002-2004.
- Fellowship in Nephrology, Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Washington, DC, 2005-2007.
- American Society of Nephrology, 2007-Present.
- 38th Parallel Medical Society, Korea, 2004-Present
- American College of Physicians, 2001-Present
AREAS OF INTEREST