Jacqueline Tiller, MSN, FNP-BC
- Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN), Wesley College, Dover, DE.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN), Wilmington University, New, Castle, DE.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Dean’s List.
- Nurse Preceptor. 2001-2021
- Intermediate Care Internship Program, Bayhealth Kent General Hospital.1992-2003
- ANNC Medical Surgical Nursing Certification. 1994 - Current
- Basic Cardiac Life support. 2001- Current
- Advanced Cardiac Life support. 2001- Current
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology and Associates. 2021- Current
- Nurse Practitioner, Blue Hen Surgery Center, Multispecialty. 2003-2021.
- Nurse Practitioner, Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery. 2015-2021.
- Nurse Practitioner, GI Consultants-2011-2021.
- Staff RN in Critical Care/Dialysis -Bayhealth Kent General -1998-2003.
- Clinical Manager Intermediate Care Unit-Bayhealth Kent General Hospital -1994-1998
- Staff RN Intermediate Care Unit-Bayhealth Kent General Hospital-1992-1994
- American Nephrology Nurses Association (ANNA).
- American Nurses Association (ANA).
- Association for Professional in Infection Control and epidemiology (APIC).
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Care of patients with chronic kidney disease and End Stage Renal Disease.
- Care of patients with disease of the skin (Dermatology).
- Community Outreach.
- Nursing Management.
- FMC Milford
- FMC Rehoboth
- FMC MID Sussex
- 201 W. Liberty Way
- Milford, DE, 19963
- 34434 King Street Row Unit 4
- Lewes, DE, 19958
- 302- 360-0142