Byron May, MSN, FNP-BC Profile
- Associate Degree in Nursing, Delaware Technical Community College, Newark, DE, 2014.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE, 2016.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE, 2021.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Dean’s List, multiple semesters.
- Nurse at Clinic of Excellence (Fresenius), 2021.
- CAP Level 2 RN (Fresenius), 2018.
- Basic Cardiac Life support. 1991-Present.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Hemodialysis Nurses’ Aide at Diaverum MVZ, Hamburg, Germany 2015.
- Hemodialysis Staff RN at Fresenius Kidney Care, Wilmington, DE, 2017-2022.
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2022-Present
- Delaware Coalition of Nurse Practitioners
- Gerontological Advanced Practice Nurses Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Care of Patients with End Stage Renal Disease
- Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Sign Language