Manthodi K. Faisal, M.D. Profile
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery, (M.B.B.S.), Calicut Medical College, University of Calicut, Kerala, India, 1994.
- Post Graduate Degree in Internal Medicine, (M.D.), Calicut Medical College, University of Calicut, India, 1999.
- Specialist Registrar, Senior House Office, Internal Medicine and Subspecialties, NHS Wales Hospitals, UK, 2000-2004.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health System, Philadelphia, PA, 2004-2005.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Pennsylvania Hospital - University of Pennsylvania Health System - Philadelphia, PA, 2005-2007.
- Fellowship, Nephrology, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 2009-2011.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2007.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2011.
- M.R.C.P. - Membership of the Royal College of Physicians, UK, 2002.
- First Rank in the M.D. Internal Medicine examination conducted by the University of Calicut, India, 1999. Awarded the G. K. Warrier Memorial Gold Medal.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Staff Member, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 2011 - present.
- Staff Member, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE, 2011 - present.
- Staff Member, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 2011 - present.
- Attending Physician, Adjunct Assistant Professor of Hospital Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2007-2009.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2011 - present.
- Medical Director, FMC Chadds Ford, PA, 2019 - present.
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physician Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- General nephrology
- FMC University Plaza
- FMC Wilmington
- FMC Chadds Ford
- FMC Main Street
- FMC Riverside Park - Home Dialysis
- FMC Brandywine Home Therapies - Home Dialysis