Karen Davis, MSN, FNP-BC Profile
- B.S. in Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1991.
- Master of Science in Nursing (M.S.N.) with a concentration in Family Nurse Practitioner, Wilmington University, New Castle, DE, 2009.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Dean’s List, multiple semesters.
- Medical Center of Delaware Scholarship.
- Critical Care Nurse Internship Program, Medical Center of Delaware (Christiana Care Health System.)
- Basic Cardiac Life support. 1991-Present.
- Advanced Cardiac Life support. 1991-2012.
- Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump. 1992-2001.
- IABP Train The Trainer, 2001.
- Nurse Preceptor, 1997-Present
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Staff RN in the Coronary Intensive Care Unit, Cardiac Disease Management and Cardiovascular Research, Christiana Care Health System, Christiana Hospital, Newark, DE,1991-2007.
- Staff Nurse Research Coordinator, and Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2008-Present
- American Nurses Association
- American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology
- Sigma Theta Tau National Honor Society – Beta Xi Chapter
- Critical Care Nurse Internship Program (M.C.D.)
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Care of Patients with End Stage Renal Disease.
- Please refer Karen Davis publications on our Professional Articles page.