G. Jeffrey Milan, M.D. Profile
- B.S. in Biology, Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, 1996.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), SUNY Stony Brook, Stony Brook, NY, 2000.
- Nephrology Internship, Residency, and Fellowship, Winthrop University Hospital, Mineola, NY, 2000-2005.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2003-2013.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2005, 2015.
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Teaching faculty, Bayhealth Medical Center, Kent General Hospital Campus, Dover, DE.
- Medical Director of the Fresenius Dialysis Unit in Bridgeville, DE.
- Medical Director of the Fresenius Dialysis Unit in Milford, DE.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, Bayhealth Kent General Hospital, 2005-Present.
- American Society of Nephrology
- Medical Society of Delaware
- National Kidney Foundation
- Renal Physicians Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Clinical Nephrology
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Glomerular Diseases
- Dialysis for Kidney Failure