Daniel N. Coar, M.D. Profile
- B.S., Major in Biology, University of Miami, Coral Gables, FL, 1982.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 1986.
- Internal Medicine Internship, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VA, 1986-1987.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Eastern Virginia Graduate School of Medicine, Norfolk, VA, 1987-1989.
- Fellowship, Nephrology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 1989-1991.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 1989.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 1994, 2004.
- National Certificate of Educational Development, 1976.
- Golden Key National Honor Society, 1980.
- Delta Theta Mu, 1981.
- Graduate Cum Laude, 1982.
- National Kidney Foundation, Nephrology Fellows, Research Competition, 2nd Place, 1991.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Past chairman, current member, Ethics Committee, Bayhealth Kent General Hospital, Dover, Delaware, 2008-Present.
- Private practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Dover, DE, 1991 - present.
- Renal Physicians Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Medical ethics