Tamara Newell, MSN, GNP Profile
- B.A., Delaware State College, 1986.
- M.S., Clinical Nurse Specialist in Gerontology, University of Delaware, 1992.
- ANCC Post-Masters Certification, Geriatric Nurse Practitioner, 1999.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- APN Preceptor and Adjunct Instructor for the University of Delaware.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Pharmaceutical and Therapeutics Committee, State of Delaware Medicaid, 2005 to Present.
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE.
- American Nurses Association.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- General Nephrology
- Geriatric Nursing