Svastijaya Daviratanasilpa, M.D. Profile
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Chulalongkorn University, Faculty of Medicine, Bangkok, Thailand, 2001.
- Fellowship, Nephrology, Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2007-2009.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2005-2007.
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2004-2005.
- Internship, Chaopraya Abhaiphubate Provincial Hospital, Prachinburi, Thailand, 2001-2003.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2007.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2009.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Medical Staff, Kent General Hospital, Dover, DE, 2012-Present
- Medical Staff, Milford Memorial Hospital, Milford, DE, 2009-Present.
- Medical Staff, Beebe Hospital, Lewes, DE, 2009-2012.
- Medical Staff, Nanticoke Hospital, Seaford, DE, 2009-2010.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2009-Present.
- American Society of Diagnostic and Interventional Nephrology
- American Society of Nephrology
- American College of Physicians (ACP-ASIM)
- American Medical Association
- Medical Society of Delaware
- Renal Physicians Association
- Thai Medical Council
- Thai Red Cross Society
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Kidney Stones
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Interventional Nephrology