Sarah Salwen Torregiani, M.D. Profile
- B.S. in Electrical Engineering, Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA, 1990.
- M.S. in Biomedical Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, 1995.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Jefferson Medical College, Philadelphia, PA, 2000.
- Internal Medicine Internship, Christiana Care Health Services, Newark, DE, 2000-2001.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Christiana Care Health Services, Newark, DE, 2001-2003.
- Nephrology Fellowship, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2003-2005.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2003.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2005.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Key Fellowship Faculty, Christiana Care Nephrology Fellowship, 2008-Present.
- Assistant Fellowship Director, CCHS Nephrology Fellowship Program, 2013-Present.
- Renal Grand Rounds Lecture, Multiple times, 2003-2009.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 2005-Present.
- American Society of Nephrology
- American Medical Association
- Renal Physicians Association
- Medical Society of Delaware
- National Kidney Foundation
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Chronic Kidney Disease