Prayus Tailor, M.D. Profile
- B.S. in Zoology, The George Washington University, 1991.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S.), JJM Medical College, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, India, 2000.
- Internal Medicine Residency: Yale - New Haven Hospital (St. Raphael's Campus), 2003.
- Nephrology Fellowship: Yale - New Haven Hospital (St. Raphael’s Campus), 2005.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2003.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2005.
- Specialist Preceptor of the Year, Department of Family Medicine, Christiana Care Health System, 2007.
- Top Doc Award, Delaware Today Magazine, 2009, 2013, 2015.
- Young Physician Award, Medical Society of Delaware, 2012.
- Fellow of the American Society of Nephrology, 2013.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Program Director, Nephrology Fellowship, Christiana Care Health System, 2011.
- Medical Director, FMC Brandywine Home Therapies, 2012.
- President, Medical Society of Delaware, 2017.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2005-Present.
- American Medical Association
- Fellow, American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
- Medical Society of Delaware
AREAS OF INTEREST / PUBLICATIONS
- Home dialysis therapies
- Please refer to Dr. Tailor's publications on our Professional Articles and Symposium pages.