Miroslaw P. Zdunek, M.D. Profile
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), Medical Academy, Warsaw, Poland, 1990.
- Internship in Internal Medicine, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY, 1995-1996.
- Internal Medicine in Residency, Lenox Hill Hospital, New York, NY, 1996-1998.
- Nephrology Fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Jacobi Medical Center, North Central Bronx Hospital, and Montefiore Medical Center, New York, NY 1998-1999.
- Nephrology Fellowship, Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Montefiore Medical Center, New York, NY, 1999-2000.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2000, Recertified 2010.
- Third prize award winner in the New York/New Jersey Society of Nephrology Fellows’ Research Competition, 2000.
- Annual Faculty of Medicine Dean Award for outstanding students, 1986-1990.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Medical Director, Wilmington Hospital Dialysis Unit, Wilmington, DE, 2007-2012.
- Medical Director, FMC Newport Dialysis Unit, Newport, DE, 2006-Present.
- Medical Director, St. Francis Hospital Dialysis Unit, 2012-Present.
- Medical Director, Select Specialty Hospital Dialysis Unit, 2012-Present.
- Medical Staff, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 2000-Present.
- Medical Staff, St. Francis Hospital, Wilmington, DE, 2001-Present.
- Medical Staff, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 2001-Present.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2001-Present.
- American Society of Nephrology
- Renal Physicians Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Glomerular Diseases
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Kidney Stones