Practice Providers > Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Team > Marie Renzi, MSN, FNP-BC, CEN
Marie Renzi, MSN, FNP-BC, CEN
- Delaware Technical and Community College, ADN, 1986.
- University of Delaware, BSN, 1992.
- Widener University, Chester, PA. MSN, 1994.
- Wilmington University, Post Masters Certificate, Family Nurse Practitioner, 2012.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- EMSC National Hero Project Coordinator of Distinction, 2007.
- Governor's Fire Safety Community Partnership Award, 1999.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Connections CSP, 2014-2015.
- Central Delaware Family Medicine, 2014.
- Bayhealth Medical Group, 2013-2014.
- Bayada Home Health Care, 2011-2012.
- Alfred I duPont Hospital for Children, State Emergency Medical Services for Children Program Manager, 1998-2011.
- Charleston Area Medical Center, Emergency Clinical Nurse Specialist, 1994-1996.
- Commissioner, Child Death and Stillbirth Review Commission, 2003-2011.
- Commissioner, School Health Commission, 2002-2015.
- Children's Fire Safety Foundation, 2001-2011.
- Delaware Safe Kids Coalition, 1999-2011.
- Volunteer EMT, Christiana Fire Company, 1991-1994.
- Society of Urologic Nurses Association, 2012-2015.
- Emergency Nurses Association, 1990-2015.
- Sigma Theta Tau, Honor Society of Nursing, 1994-2015
- National Association of School Nurses, 2003-2007.
- Delaware Nurses Association, 2010.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Nursing Management
- Child Safety
- To be determined