Manmeet Brar, M.D. Profile
- Undergraduate Degree in Premedicine, Khalsa College, Amritsar, Punjab, India.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery (M.B.B.S), Government Medical College, Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, Punjab, India, 1995.
- Internship, Guru Nanak Dev University Hospitals, Amritsar, Punjab, India, 1995-1996.
- Residency in Internal Medicine and Chief Resident, Raritan Bay Medical Center, Perth Amboy, NJ, 1997-2000.
- Fellowship in Nephrology, University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS, 2011-2013.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2000, Recertified 2010.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2013.
- 2nd Position in medical school graduating class, 1995.
- National Council of Educational Research and Training scholarship award.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Private Practice, Delaware Internal Medicine LLC, 2004-2007.
- Hospitalist, Kent General Bayhealth Hospital, Dover, DE, 2007-2011.
- Hospitalist, Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital, Milford, DE 2009-2011.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., 2013-Present.
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nephrology
- National Kidney Foundation
- Renal Physicians Association
- Medical Society of Delaware
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Chronic kidney disease
- Fluid and electrolyte disorders
- Dialysis therapies, including CRRT
- To be determined