Practice Providers > Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Team > Laureen Eick-Benson, CRPN, BC
Laureen Eick-Benson, CRPN, BC Profile
- B.S. in Nursing, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 1981.
- M.S. in Nursing with Adult Nurse Practitioner and Cardiopulmonary Clinical Nurse Specializations, University of Delaware, Newark, DE, 2002.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification (ACLS)
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Director of Medical, Surgical, and Telemetry Nursing; House Supervisor; and ICU Staff Nurse, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 1982-2007.
- Nurse Practitioner, Private Practice, Fem Care Health Associates, 2007-2008.
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2008-Present.
- Preceptor of nurse practitioner students from several local colleges and universities.
- American Nurses Association
- Sigma Theta Tau National Nursing Honor Society
- Member of the Division of Medicaid and Medical Assistance Drug Utilization Review Board, and Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Volunteer for University of Delaware Botanical Garden/Delaware Nature Society
- Birding with an emphasis on ecotraveling
- North Wilmington
- Wilmington Hospital - Inpatients & Outpatients