Jose M. Saez, D.O. Profile
- B.S. in Biology, Delaware State University, Dover, DE, 1992.
- Doctor of Osteopathy (D.O.), Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1997.
- Osteopathic Internship, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 1997-1998.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Christiana Care Health System, Newark, DE, 1998-2001.
- Nephrology Fellowship, George Washington University Medical Center, Washington, DC, 2001-2003.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2001.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2004.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Bridging the Gaps (Urban Anti-Violence Program), 1994.
- Resident Representative (President) for the Medical Society of Delaware, 1999-2001.
- Officer in FMC Joint Venture with Nephrology Associates, P.A.
- Chair of the Department of Medicine, Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital, 2009-2011.
- Medical Staff, Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, DE, 2003-Present.
- Medical Staff, Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital, Milford, DE, 2003-Present.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2003-Present.
- American College of Physicians
- American Society of Nephrology
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Alumni Association
- Renal Physicians Association
- Medical Society of Delaware
AREAS OF INTEREST
- General Clinical Nephrology