Jean Ann Yaccino, D.O. Profile
- B.S. in Biology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 1993.
- M.S. in Physiology, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, 1996.
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), Arizona College of Osteopathic Medicine, Glendale, AZ, 2000.
- Internal Medicine Tracking Internship, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2000-2001.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA, 2001-2003. Assistant Chief Resident, 2001-2002. Chief Resident, 2002.
- Nephrology Fellowship, Medical College of Pennsylvania, Hahnemann University, Philadelphia, PA, 2003 to 2005.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2003.
- Board Certified in Nephrology, 2015.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- FMC Joint Venture Council, 11/2013 - 11/2019.
- Vice Chair, Department of Medicine, Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, DE, 2008-2010.
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Lewes, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, Beebe Medical Center, Lewes, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Staff, Bayhealth Milford Memorial Hospital, Milford, DE, 2005-Present.
- Medical Society of Delaware
- American Osteopathic Association
- Renal Physicians Association
- Delaware State Osteopathic Medical Society
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- FMC Mid-Sussex (Georgetown)
- FMC Milford
- FMC Millsboro