Practice Providers > Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants Team > Adetokunbo S. Fisher, BSN, MSN, FNP-BC
Adetokunbo S. Fisher, BSN, MSN, FNP-BC
- Community College of Philadelphia, Associates Degree in Nursing, 1997.
- Thomas Jefferson University, College of Health Professions, Bachelor of Science in Nursing, 2006.
- Wilmington University, College of Health Professions, Master of Science - Family Nurse Practitioner, 2014.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- University of Pennsylvania Health System
- Neurological and Surgical Intensive Care Unit Staff Nurse, 2006-2015.
- E-lert eICU Staff Nurse, 2010-2015.
- Staff Nurse, 1999-2006.
- Care Pavilion of Walnut Park, RN Unit Manager, 1994-1997.
- U.S. Army Reserves, Pedricktown NJ, 1990-2000.
- Sigma Theta Tau International, Inc: Honor Society of Nursing, Delta Rho Chapter.
- Omicron Gamma Chapter.
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Monitoring of critically ill patients.
- To be determined