Farhana A. Chowdhury MD Profile
- American University of the Caribbean, School of Medicine, M.D., 2009.
- University of Delaware, B.A., 2003
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- American Board of Internal Medicine, 2012
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Nephrology, 2016
- American Society of Hypertension, 2016
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Nephrologist, Nephrology Associates, 2018-Present.
- Medical Director/Nephrologist, Somatus Nephrology, 2016-2018.
- Nephrology fellowship, Christiana Care, 2014-2016.
- Residency, Lutheran Medical Center, Brooklyn NY, 2009-2012.
- Hospitalist, Christiana Care, 2012-2018.
- Research Assistant in biochemistry, University of Delaware, 2001-2004.
American Society of Nephrology
Delaware Medical Society
American Society of Hypertension
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Georgraphical variations in the presentation of antineutrophil cytoplasmic antibody associated vasculitis.
Preventing the inappropriate treatment of asymptomatic bacteriuria at a community teaching hospital.
Management of hyponatremia.
Percutaneous ultrasound guided kidney biopsy.
Temporary hemodialysis catheter insertion.
- Hospitalist at CCHS
- Newark Main Office
- To be determined