Denise R. Jones FNP-BC
- Lankenau Hospital School of Nursing, Winnewood, PA, Diploma, 2005.
- Eastern University, Philadelphia, PA, BSN, 2005.
- Wilmington University, Newark, DE, M.Ed. in Secondary School Counseling, 2005.
- Walden University, Minneapolis, MN, MSN FNP, 2016.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- National Honor Society
- Liaison for Delaware School Nutrition Program
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, 2018-Present.
- Home Infusion RN, Lifeline, Newark, DE, 2012-2018.
- Home Therapy RN, Fresenius Medical Care, Dover, DE, 2011-2018.
- Home Therapy RN, DaVita, Elkton, MD, 2007-2011.
- Clinical Coordinator, DaVita, Elkton, MD, 2005-2007.
- Clinical Manager, FMC St. Francis, Wilmington, DE 2003-2005.
- In-Service Coordinator, Fresinius Medical Care, Wilmington, DE 2002-2003.
- School Nurse, Marion T. Academy, Wilmington, DE, 2000-2002.
- American Nephrology Nurses Association
- Delaware Coalition of Nurse Practitioners Southern Chapter
- Wings of Hope
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Community outreach
- Health fairs
- Downstate offices
- Central Dover