Carlos Andres Machado, M.D. Profile
- B.A. in Genetics and Microbiology, Rutgers College, Rutgers State University of New Jersey, New Brunswick, NJ, 2002.
- Medical Doctor (M.D.), University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, New Jersey Medical School, Newark, NJ, 2007.
- Internal Medicine Internship, Department of Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2007-2008.
- Internal Medicine Residency, Department of Medicine, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA, 2008-2010.
- MICU Hospitalist, Department of Medicine, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Philadelphia, PA, 2010-2011.
- Nephrology Fellow and Co-Chief Nephrology Fellow, Renal, Electrolyte and Hypertension Division, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA, 2011-2013.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Board Certified in Internal Medicine, 2010.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Private Practice, Nephrology Associates, 2013-Present.
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Interventional nephrology
- Dialysis access
- Acute kidney injury
- To be determined