Aprile Harris, MSN CRNP Profile
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing, Towson State University, Towson, MD, 1987.
- Masters in Nursing, Wilmington College, New Castle, DE, 1997.
AWARDS / DESIGNATIONS
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support.
- Family Nurse Practitioner Certification-ANCC.
POSITIONS / APPOINTMENTS
- Staff Nurse, Union Hospital, Elkton, MD, 1987-1997.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, Chesapeake Family Practice, Elkton, MD, 1995-2001
- Nurse Practitioner, Glasgow Family Practice, Newark, DE, 2003-2005.
- Nurse Practitioner, Partners in Women’s Health, Elkton, MD, 2005-2006.
- Nurse Practitioner, Nephrology Associates, P.A., Newark, DE, 2001-2003 and 2006-Present.
- Sigma Theta Tau Omicron Gamma Chapter
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Delaware Nurses Association
- American Nephrology Nurses Association
AREAS OF INTEREST
- Treatment and Management of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Treatment and Management of Hemodialysis Clients